Inside this book you will learn how to become a certified personal trainer and start your personal training business. The book include a step by step business plan and professionally written forms and policies.
Here is what you will learn from this book:
- Why get certified and how
- Important issues you should consider when getting certified
- How to stand out from every other personal trainer
- How to find your niche
- How much you should be charging your clients
- The most effective ways to market your personal training business
- How to get your clients signing up over and over again
- What to do when a potential client walks in
BONUS! Professionally Written Forms and Policies (over $80 value)
Armed police officer, Greg, embarks upon an affair with an ordinary, married, middle class woman, Sam, and introduces her to the BDSM (Bondage, Domination and Sadomasochism) scene. Through their eyes the reader is taken on a journey of clubs, dungeons, and sex BDSM style. At a sex club the story takes a dark turn when Sam is molested by a group of men who are celebrating a successful robbery and a vicious fight between them and Greg ensues. In retaliation the gang stalk Sam and whilst she's out on a run kidnap and rape her. When Sam's husband reports her missing, the police are called in and trace her last movements on CCTV. At the same time Greg is also hunting the kidnappers whilst trying to hide his affair with Sam. The chapters follow the hunt through each character's eyes, leading to a shocking and violent conclusion.
Off Leash Articles
Off Leash Books